Tattoos have become very popular and have been embodied by many women in society today. Tattoos for women have brought out a style that has left a statement that entails their personality. Many women flaunt their lifestyle and fashion in their tattoo designs. Decades ago tattoos weren’t very favorable among many and a woman sporting a tattoo wasn’t deemed respectful. Today society has had a change of heart as tattoos are widely accepted and respected for its meanings. Tattoos have now developed into an artistry and culture tradition much like those of native traditional tattoos. Now women adorning tattoos are looked upon as very appealing and elegant.
Women tattoos are among the prettiest designs compared to men tattoos which are more boldly in design. Women seem to prefer a more delicate and beautiful tattoo designs. Women tattoos also range in many different sizes and colors. Some get tattoos that are small and intricate, while other women desire a large tattoo design that can cover their entire upper back or arm sleeves. Today there are a lot of tattoo designs for women, choosing a design can be made by what you want to interpret or convey in a tattoo. Here are a few tattoo ideas for women that can help you find that perfect tattoo design.
Popular Tattoo Ideas for Women
1. Butterfly tattoos - A simple tattoo and a favorite among women.
2. Tribal tattoos: Women have come to recognize this design as being exotic and alluring.
3. Star tattoos: One of the most recognized symbol of many cultures, stars bear a long history in tattoos.
4. Flower tattoos: Flowers are really precious to a women as they accentuate beauty all by themselves.
5. Zodiac tattoos: The star signs of the zodiac is very popular among both men and woman.
6. Angel tattoos: The protection and comfortable feeling you get when thinking of angels is why so many adopt this spiritual being to tattoos.
7. Heart tattoos: The symbol of life and love, heart tattoos has always been a popular tattoo design.
8. Fairy tattoos: A innocent and mischievous tattoo design is the fairy tattoos.
9. Celtic tattoos: Much like the tribal, Celtic tattoos have become very popular amongst women due to the interweaving or interlocking patterns that make up this sophisticated design.
10. Sun tattoos: One of natures important elements in the sustenance of life is the sun.