Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Spine Chinese Tattoo

I have always liked tattoos and had my 1st when I was 18(1980) and have added a few since. I had my name in Chinese writing done at the top of my spine when on holiday with my friend and liked it so much wanted some more but what to have!!! I have 2 daughters so Clare and Samantha were added in my tattoo and you know what its like and I can tell you whole heartedly i am an addicted!! My grand daughters(Clares daughters) have since been added so now down the length of my spine are Helen,Clare,Samantha,Ellie,Mia and Casey and I do know that is what is translated because I had a Chinese friend translate in the first place and again when on holiday tha same friend she asked a Chinese lady in a take away what was the written on my back and could she translate for her and she repeated all the names.
Spine Chinese Tattoo