Specifications Motorola Android Xoom Tablet Honeycomb From Motorola. Motorola Xoom is a tablet Android 3.0 with a 10.1-inch touch screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Using Nvidia's Tegra processor 2, the Motorola tablet also features HDMI and USB ports, and a 5MP camera with LED flash.
Motorola Xoom also known as the iPad rivals in 2011, Xoom is the first tablet that carries the Honeycomb Android operating system, which is very suitable to be implemented in the tablet. Motorola Xoom processor has dual core processors, promising a solid performance.
Honeycomb aka Android 3.0 is claimed to be the first Android operating system created specifically for the tablet. Xoom be special because the tablet first to adopt the Honeycomb.
Motorola Xoom is equipped with dual-core processors have a speed of 1 GHz. In addition, Xoom has 1 GB memory, 32 GB internal storage capacity and can be enlarged by using the SD card.
For display, the Motorola set-size 10.1-inch LCD screen. Xoom also has two cameras, 2 MP on the front and 5 MP in the back that accompanied the lights flash.
Specifications Motorola Xoom Tablet
* Android OS 3.0 Honeycomb
* 10.1-inch HD screen (1280x800)
* Dual-core Processor 1GHz
* Support Full HD 1080p with HDMI-out port
* Rear 5MP camera with 720p video recording capability
* Front camera for video chat 2MP
* WiFi and 3G connectivity (Verizon Wireless for U.S.)
* 4G LTE compatible with the addition of an external modem
* Available accessories Bluetooth keyboard and dock
How much price of Motorola Xoom and when slid yet no clear information.